Free Scroll Saw Patterns Has Moved!

Free Scroll Saw Patterns has moved to a new home! We have moved our collection of free scroll saw patterns to Scroll Saw Village, an online community for scroll saw enthusiasts! We offer forums, private messaging, user galleries and a free pattern library!

Please join our growing community at http://www.scrollsawvillage.com. Hope to see you there!

Happy Scrolling!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Link Exchange

I am a firm believer in link exchanges. Its a great way to increase web traffic and boost ratings on search engines. If you have a site and would like to be linked here, shoot me an email. I'd be happy to add you to my link bar. In return, I'd appreciate it if you'd return the favor by adding my link to your site. This way we can both boost our web traffic.

Happy Scrolling.